Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Izzy's Shiner






Well here is proof for all the world that my wife beats my kids!! :) JK Isabelle had a little mishap with a bookshelf in the dark right before bed. She was only walking slowly and that is what happened so i am glad she wasn't running or she might only have one eye right now. I am also adding a few pictures of Micah now that i have some off the camera. I will be adding more later once i figure out how to use that slide show thing. Oh and yes Micah is a chunk, we are teaching him how to do the "truffle-shuffle" He is already starting to grow out of the 6-9 month clothes. who would have thought a 100 pound mom and a 135 pound dad could have huge kids. Isabelle is starting to thin out a lot, i don't know how long it took me to thin out from my almost 10 pound birth weight. Isabelle and Micah were not big when they were born but are great eaters.

2 comments:

Shupe Family said...

They are so freaking adorable!!

Noah and Amanda said...

i love them!!