Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fishing in the Snow


So on monday i went fishing early in the morning to Scofield. It started raining before we left but i had planned for that. I had my rain gear and some warm clothes so i didnt get wet at all and almost stayed warm... That is until it started snowing really hard. I had caught the only two fish of the day and everyone decided that they couldnt feel thier fingers so it was time to go. It was a good chance for me to test out my rain gear and i got to catch some fish as well. I was actually a lot of fun. I even cleaned and cooked the fish before Koren could really complain about the fact that i had fish at our house.

3 comments:

Damon said...

what is snow? jk.

I can't wait to be back in the cold weather.

Garret said...

Yea it is nice, just not so much in JUNE!!!!

Noah and Amanda said...

put up pictures of isabelle doing here swimming lessons:)