Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is my cookie...


Another Isabelle story that i forgot to put on my last post. The other day Isabelle, Koren and I were eating lunch and Isabelle ate all of her food really well. So after we said she could have a cookie. So we each got one cookie and we sat down at the table to eat them. Isabelle was sitting on my lap but then i needed to go outside for two seconds. So i sat her in my chair and set the half of my cookie that was left on the table. When i came back i saw Koren laughing her head off and Isabelle's mouth full of cookie. So i thought she must have shove what was left of hers in her mouth all at once. But then Koren said "Isabelle where is daddy's cookie?" and Isabelle smiled her huge smile and opened her mouth to show me a big glob of chewed up chocolate cookie. So i said well who's cookie is that on the table then. Isabelle picked up that cookie and said "this my cookie, daddy's is all gone". Koren explained to me that right after i left Isabelle got a huge smile on her face and told Koren that she was going to eat daddy's cookie before i got back. So when i got back all that was left was her cookie and she obviously gets to eat her own cookie.

The best part is that she shoved my whole cookie in her mouth because she knew i wouldn't be gone for very long. But then when that one was gone she SLOWLY took small bites of her and enjoyed it as if she were taunting me or showing me her dominance.

She is doing more and more of these funny things.

4 comments:

Damon said...

sweet work Isabelle.

Meghan said...

I love it when kids pick up stuff like that.

Damon said...

Stuff like cookies?

Rachel said...

Isabelle is so hilarious and scary smart! You will have to watch that one for sure. Riley misses his little buddy too!