Thursday, March 27, 2008

Adult Softball

Well it is time again for me to realize that i am getting old. I know that if you consider Adult league softball exercise then you are out of shape. I started playing a few years ago with a guy at work just to fill in for players that didn't show up. But this year they asked me to be on the team officially. It is a lot of fun and a way to get out and still pretend that i am good at sports. I have decided to give up ward basketball as i get hut too often and it really isn't that much fun for me. I am sticking with Softball and fishing. I am really excited for spring as there are so many fun things to so with the kids.

2 comments:

Damon said...

I'm old and I want to play softball too. :) Maybe next year we can be old and on a team together.

Damon said...

oh wait... I thought you meant "ADULT" softball....

(JK :)