Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Employment

Well i am currently employed by two different companies. First i am with Advantage Lending and i have been here almost 3 years. Mortgages are going well it is just a hard industry with things changing so rapidly. I am also just starting to work with Western States Insurance doing property and Casualty insurance. This is be slow growing but should work out to add some stability to my income and i will probably get benefits though them after a little bit and that will save us the $600 a month we pay for health insurance. I am most excited about an application that i have in with Goldman Sachs. I think that it is a long shot to get in with them but if i did that would be perfect for me. But i think that i have positioned myself that even if i don't we will be in great shape. The only problem with Mortgages and Insurance is that they are both 100% commission jobs. But once you get some time in and let it grow i should start making some good money.

No comments: